Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Photographer of our Lives

So I have been working on putting together our portfolio for birth families to look at to see if we are the family that they want to place their child with. The portfolio consists of a cover page that gives information about our family, a letter to the birthparents, and then 8-10 pages of family photos. I've finished the cover page and the letter, but in looking through our photos to try to pick the best ones to put into the portfolio I have realized that I have almost no family photos that have me in them. I am always behind the camera, I feel like I am the photographer of our lives together. How do I remedy this photo dilemma? Maybe we need to start taking someone along with us when we go places...

No comments:

Post a Comment